Hugessen Consulting is an independent consulting firm dedicated to meeting the executive compensation consulting requirements of boards and compensation committee. We focus solely on providing executive compensation advice and work only on consulting mandates sponsored by the Board.
The team of professionals here at Hugessen Consulting offers deep expertise in executive compensation together with broad experience in fields such as finance, strategy, and economics. Our consultants are uniquely qualified to provide the most relevant and practical advice to clients in the increasingly demanding field of executive compensation. We offer the following value propositions to our compensation committee clients:
- a balanced perspective on the clients’ need to retain and motivate the best available talent and on shareholder, regulatory, and public concerns over executive pay
- a proven ability to work effectively with the CEO and senior management teams of our clients
- unparalleled performance measurement and analysis capabilities
- the broadest network of established relationships with the corporate director and large institutional shareholder communities in Canada; strong professional and client relationships in Canada, the US, and the UK
- an ongoing commitment to promoting dialogue and education amongst directors, executives, and shareholders on the most relevant executive compensation issues of the day
With a client list of companies located across North America, including a substantial share of Canada’s largest public issuers, Hugessen Consulting is one of the largest executive compensation practices in Canada, and the only firm exclusively committed to serving boards and their compensation committees. With offices in Toronto and Calgary,
Hugessen Consulting intends to grow, first in Canada and then beyond, in the belief there is a large as yet unmet need for top quality, independent advice provided directly to boards and their compensation committees.